Friday, June 26, 2009

end of the chapter

heyya dearest friends of intec..

thinking of the day,
when u went away,
what a life to take,
what a bond to break,
i'll be missing you!

now, it's the striking end chapter of my tertiary education level for my preparatory program..honestly, deep in my heart, i truly in love with INTEC.. i learnt a lot, get acquainted with lots of people, acquired priceless experiences and true friendships.. thank you INTEC!

i'll be missing you~ loads!!
my lovely and otai housemates =(
MARA students..esp jackson fall, boston spring and lecture A psycho xP
dearest HACCERS..thx for evrythg..
JPA students..bes of luck people!
OSSP yg sgt cool..huhu..
all my lovely friends..
dedicated INTEC lecturers..
all and all great thgs about INTEC..
saya sayang kamu =)

2 comments:

van der shraaf said...

tp ko still bleh jumpe sawi lg...

ain coco said...

haha..mmg lah =) insyaAllah klu pjg umur..