Monday, March 5, 2012

hello 2012! :)

Bismillah, may peace be upon you readers :)

Hello all and welcome 2012, though 2 months had passed by gracefully. Wow, it has been almost 2 years since my last post here on this blog. Various failures and successes that I have been through all this while but sadly I could barely remember all of them since I did not record them all. I no longer write what I used to write on this blog, spilling off everything that I experienced.

Out of the blue, I came back to visit this old dusty blog and I read back my old posts. I realize that I miss writing, I miss my old memories and I miss blogging. It's amazing how reading back your old posts could make you miss your previous life, how it differs from presence.

Hence, with His wills, I will try to update more often during my leisure time and let's share some interesting stories for us to learn from one and another.

So, have a great day readers and may peace be upon you :)

No comments: