Sunday, March 29, 2009

american indulgence week =)

Wah…this week has been a truly fabulous week of all kind..at first it was an extremely hectic day because back from camping, I got loads of works queuing up in my thoughtful mind..totally anxious and worried that I could not make it through..luckily everything was a vast triumph!huhu..American Indulgence Week was superbly enjoyable! Credits to ATUSA high committee members for the great success! :D

On Monday night, we had our American got talent..sadly, I didn’t go because I had to do my assignments..so, congratulations to the winners..

On Tuesday night, we had our Halloween night.. I dressed up as a fairy..haha..a wicked fairy maybe ;P it was fun to see the others wearing all those creepy outfits..

On Thursday evening, we had our parade..the theme of my class was sleeping beauty..and we won the 4th place..whatever it is, we’re still the best of Bostonians! :D

On Friday evening, I had to handle dodge ball cause I was the committee.. but then, batok called me to join him because his team lack of 2 girl members.. I was like “huh, ape?”..i really hate balls actually..i was in complete hesitation because to make things worse, I had to compete with my own classmates..I really am sorry guys., but hey,I was the first one who got defeated, right? :) huhu..

On Friday night, we had our Luau Party night.. I want to go but then I had to buy all the groceries and food for the tomorrow I-CODE stall..kabut gle malam tuh..thanks to fab,kurin,mobop, keri and sugus for helping me out that night.. :D

On Saturday, I had to handle stall from the first till the final last moment..i was truly happy and grateful that all the haccers co-operate and our stall got, I can say quite a lot of profit! :D huhu..apa yang penting?kerjasama!!huhu..thank you people..

p:s photos will b uploaded later..internet sini mcm siput la..enjoy ur day people =)

1 comment:

ali aiman said...

byk eh profit? huhu~