Sunday, March 8, 2009

what a day..


me with my hot babes..!! :D
yesterday was a spectacular day! i drove all the way from kuala lumpur to shah alam..convoy with alia's car but sadly she left me half the way through..haha..fortunately, i still remember the road evidently enough..and then, i dropped by akasia to take some books which i haven't open yet till now..huhu..then my friends were dying to visit intec..so i passed by intec to show the beauty of my dearest college..hehe..next stop would be cendana..i wanted to convoy with ehsan..while waiting, my friends and i have some drinks at dawood..totally ripped off.! then, i followed ehsan from the back..lost for like 1hour..and we get despairingly fed up..so we decided not to tag along him anymore..haha..it was obviously our fault by then..10minutes later ehsan called us and said that he had reached ayin's home at bukit jelutong..we were like..WTH? aduhai..while we, the freakishly missing people that couldn't find the right path don't even know where the heck we were..we could see the signboard 'pelabuhan klang' and i couldn't see any hills on my front,left and right side..haha..we're really near to the sea..wanna go to the beach??haha..a complete gibberish! so we have to start it all over again..go back to shah alam..another 1hour wasted..aduhai..so i speed up like a total maniac..and finally reached at ayin's at 5pm..thanked goodness! and we were the VVIP..huhu..so go back home at 6..reached my house at 7.30pm..and thank you Allah that we safely reach our home.. :D
p:s i'll upload the reunion photos later..thanks ayin..the food was delicious!luv it..thank you my 0307 batch..

2 comments:

Fatin Inani said...

gila ah ain.. haha

ain coco said...

haha..mmg agak gila pun..huhu ;P