Monday, December 28, 2009

fall 09

My first semester as a freshman was marvelous, I guess! Now, I’ve gotten all my final results. I do not know why most of my results would typically be beautiful, in a peculiar way. I am ambivalent but whatever I get, truthfully my results would illustrate my own effort.

1.Malas, result teruk.

2.Rajin result hebat. Tp it all depends. Don’t study hard or I’ll get all stress out!

3.Rajin+malas, result ok-ok la kot

I would usually go for the 3rd. -_-“ need to change my attitude. So, let’s leap to the past and list down my recent exam results.

YEAR 2007: 5A1 5A2 for SPM

YEAR 2008: 3.11gpa (fall 08) and 3.11 (spring 09)

YEAR 2009: I got the same grade for all the four subjects that I took during this fall 09 semester! How funny is that?

Coincidence? Maybe. Haha. My own results could make myself be on the cloud nine sky though it ain't that great. How I wish I could just jump higher. Still, I am grateful and I’ll work harder next year! ;D good luck friends..

4 comments:

Naqib said...

pergh.
dpt 3.5
xya byr hutang,
hehehe
tahniah wei.
;)

ain coco said...

hutang ape nihh? -_-"

HARYA said...

congrats laa coz ko dpt skor first sem.. aku xskor.. huhu..

ain coco said...

tipu lah harya..ak tau ko skor ;))) anda pasti boleh!