Tuesday, December 29, 2009

movies day!

Today, I watched loads of movies. Starting with 1am up till 9am of “One liltre tears”, a Japanese drama with 11episodes and ended up with Sherlock Homes movie in the evening. Haha. The amusing part was that I cried while watching the Japanese drama. This drama was really eye-catching that I was willing to sacrifice my sweet bed time and would be fully awake, crying and watching enthusiastically to finish up all the whole riveting episodes, non-stop.

“One litre tears” is ultimately one of the best movies that I’ve ever watched.

“Next time you see your loved ones, tell them how special they are. Next time you meet a friend, thank them for always being there for you. Cherish them while you are still alive. Life is what you can make it. Treasure it ;D “ –Kioku Fansubs, Dec 2005

I love all of them though I was barely awake for Sherlock Homes movie. Go and watch them all. You'll be mesmerize. ;) surely.

Tomorrow, I'm off to Chicago. Weeee~ Happy holiday friends and Happy New Year! ;D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gborn dcni!!!!