Sunday, December 14, 2008

boredom

haha..now,i'm drowning in the ocean of boredom.it's 4am and this morning, am going to genting if the weather is good.. have to wake up early or to make it simpler,maybe i'm not gonna sleep at all..haha..all of sudden my parents are soo damn semangat because they wanted to bring my mak long jln2 since she's living with us now for few days..frankly,i don't even know what to type here..hurm..let me think..just now, i attended two wedding ceremonies and currently i'm reading 'ties the knot' novel which is about hilarious becky bloomwood is getting married with successful luke brandon..haha..isn't that sweet? hehe..even just now i chat with a friend and we talk a lil things about marriage..and yeah, whenever my dad drove along the road to go to the wedding ceremonies, i would occasionally saw all the marquee stood still and there were loads of them! gosh, sooo many ppl are getting married today! hope their love and affection will bloom in their hearts forever till end..huhu..i wonder when will i be having my 'big day'..haha..gibberish.. off-track ok..

btw, i haven't worked on my essays yet..not even a single word!gosh..i guess it's just that my heart is soo not into those yet..i'm sure you guys have done with them already..fortunately, my essays gonna be just 3essays,maybe..come to the end, my sacrificial days gonna start from this becoming tuesday onwards..there's not much time left to do those..next year gonna be such a weary semester and this christmas holiday i'm going to Indonesia again,insyaAllah for few days..jd mak indon dah nih ;p and the remaining days i'll spend those times with my lovely friends..wanna hangout together and have fun :D btw,sorry for the craps ,nonsenses and all..gdnyte ;)

so, selamat membuat esei, semua :D

2 comments:

HARYA said...

aku sudah siap 3 esei sudah..
tggl lagik 5..
huhu..

ain coco said...

haha..bkn 3 rr..tp 4esei!! :D tahniah buat anda..keep up da gd wrk..huhu..;p