Tuesday, December 30, 2008

a great welcome to the year 2009..

hello 2009 and goodbye 2008 :D

a new year, with a better hope..
quick glimpse of my 2008


--TRIUMPH--
--hooray!!--
--beam from ear to ear--

-->got my P :DD finally,i can drive!yuhuu~
-->good SPM results
-->my parents were extremely happy :D and i'm happy to make them happy :D
-->laptop from my mum..thanks!
-->new hp from my dad..thanks!
-->had wonderful family trips to shenzhen,bandung and jakarta
-->secure MARA scholarship
-->received $$$ from the military company etc. :D superb r!
-->great education in INTEC
-->new friends :D
-->love HACC and FA-C TEAM
-->berjaya smpai ke puncak gng nuang!bes gler :D evnthough agak tempang pastuh..
-->best new haccer is tombak..huhu..unbelievable..
-->me and my housemates berjaya buat open house bsr2an..25+ visitors..korang mmg cool lah!
-->passed 3.0 gpa
-->passed TOEFL
-->passed SAT

...alhamdulillah,syuqran for everything ya Allah :D ...


--FAILURE--
--boo!!--
--sour-faced all around--

-->failed my JPJ test for 2x
-->quarreled with the one i love the most
-->squandered my precious time
-->no longer learning silat cekak hanafi..sori seniors..
-->stressed with the hectic schedule, exams, wordlists and various activies
-->miss my previous school ,besties and peers
-->spe nk tau ak dpt 2.07 je for midsem??adess..mcm ape jerr..
-->hp nokia 5300 kesygn rosak sbb mandi hujan time hiking di gunung nuang
-->laptop punye wifi rosak
-->almost flunk precal..am i ready to take cal??hish..
-->essays xsiap lg..adess..hangat2 tahi ayam btul rr..
-->lost my 1G memory card..xsmpt gne lsg ;( spe curi hah?? ;p
-->lazybone!malas gle nk bersenam!haiyaa..
-->ohh iman ;((
-->sleep too frequent, woke up late and i would be the last girl to enter jackson every morning..!!sorry dearest lecturers,i've repented!

2009 resolutions!


-->tingkatkan amalan..kurangkan dosa..insyaAllah
-->3.3+ cgpa please
-->say NO to procrastination!
-->jog at least once a week ;p
-->bergayut puas2 (bkn on phone la)
-->eat well-balanced diet food and drink healthy beverages
-->jimat $$$..elakkan pembaziran!
-->make my parents happy
-->study smart and hard as well
-->improve SAT marks this jan plse3!
-->pampered myself with something nice whenever i'm happy with my achievemnts and vice versa lah
-->tgktkan lah self-esteem
-->down-to-earth..
-->improve english
-->berkawanlah dgn rakan2 br and senyum sokmo :D
-->main masak2
-->rajin2 kn lah dri bc newpapers..
-->be a responsible HACCer
-->hello USA! ;)

..insyaAllah..i'll try my best!..


friends,
hold me whenever i fall
encourage me whenever i'm giving up
correct me whenever i'm wrong
advice me whenever i'm falling apart at the seams

millions of thank you and i really hope that all of us can fulfill our dreams and eventually succeed!..insyaAllah..let's work for it! :D


GOOD LUCK!

6 comments:

Zafree said...

tahniah aa utik segala mende baik yang berlaku kat ko

n sorry for bad things that happened

calculus? meh sini aku tolong

hehe

ain coco said...

waah..ade org nk ajar ak cal lah..thnks zfree! :D ko mmg baik r..nanti papehal ak cri ko ok!

ain coco said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

marilah membanyakkan duit hacc tahun depan.. oke?

ain coco said...

haha..diba..jom2..kite jd haccers yg b'wibawa.. :D ko kutip duit byk2..

Ahmad Azizi Jamaludin said...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
blaja leklok~~~~~~~
cal senang je~~~~~~
ha~~ha~~ha~~~~~~~~~