Wednesday, December 3, 2008

fiasco!

What a total fiasco! ^sigh^
I’m way too late to submit my SAT form..

1)October- before I get my bloody low SAT results, I’ve already decided earlier to repeat.. I was in a complete dilemma..akak OSSP told me not to.. I was hypnotized..if I wanna retake on 6 Disember, I could still do it only through online application and credit card payment…however, the deadline was somehow early of Nov..and hey, final exam was just over! i don't even wanna think about SAT, at all!..I just wanna have fun like others did..hangout with classmates and all that..hoho..it was my bad..

2)November- holiday..holiday..holiday!! then, TOEFL..adess.. for me, it was extremely hard..so, I’ve again decided to retake my SAT..last week, went to INTEC..wanna finish up on my university’s admission forms..despite the fact that I was there, I didn’t even submitted it!..too busy filling up those university forms..silly me! Adess..

3)Disember- yesterday, shasha went to INTEC..so, I asked for his help..thanks shasha..psst..hehe..actually,he almost crashed my car from the front..haha..(slh ko r sha2..bkn ak..)..haha..but then, hopeless..mr suhaime has just gone to Kuala Lumpur to submit all of the SAT forms..few hours late.. I guess..and now to my dismay..

My one and only option is to submit it at Menara Tun Razak, Jln Bukit Bintang..which is in the middle of hectic Kuala Lumpur!!
Ok now, incredulously I’ve decided to submit it by myself! I’m going to face the challenge..drive there surreptitiously..sshhh..my parents hardly would believe this..keh3..actually, I don't wanna be a burden..(baik x??hahaha ;p) so, i asked Sya to come along and accompany me..thanks! without you i might be totally lost out of nowhere!haha.. frankly, i,myself was anxious...afraid..terrified..everything!!adess..and the fees for SAT now has increased!rm302..adoi..it would worth every penny..thanks to MARA...!! :D

haha..so-so driver.. freak..


1030am..I went to setiawgsa lrt..picked her up..then off to menara tun razak..lost..after 1hour surrounding Kuala Lumpur..suddenly our path brought us back to the same lrt station again..fiasco! so, now i've decided to try on a different road..different way..different path..and voila..yes,i did it!saw that tall building exactly on my right..but don't even have any idea on how to enter..again..just go straight and got lost again..i hardly could slow down the car...people would horn at me like i'm some kind of a jerk..the concept is to turn, turn around..reached the same place again and finally..I've decided to park at the shell petrol station..

all the mamak shell help me to park the car..haha..thanks! so, i'm off to Menara Tun Razak..oblivious to my surroundings, i simply stepped on those wet concrete out of the blue! wet concrete ok! adoi..(mcm msuk tanah jerlus tau x??nasib baik kaki ak xbeku..adess) how awful was that..i even wore slipper..fiasco!

then..1230..we decided to continue our journey to times square..crazy..i parked my car badly..and we off to borders..sya wanna buy a book there.. and there's a great offer..buy 3books for 2..hoho.. :D

hodoh btul ak park..adoi..


few minutes later, we continue our way home..lost again.."honk!honk..!"all those cars kept horning at me..as if i'm a complete loser..I was totally mortified..but hey, can't you guys see my P sticker clearly enough??i'm just a beginner.. and i'm driving in the middle of hectic kuala lumpur..! I barely could see a car with sticker P here..and what pissed me off the most was the motorcyclist! he gazed at me through the windscreen and stared at me like i'm a culprit that deserve to be sentenced to life imprisonment..! adoi..fiasco!

nevertheless, i still survived and went back home safely without any accident..thank you Allah.. :D it was a great excursion! and i guess there's no need to dwell on it :D

me and sya in front of kpg warisan..huhu :D home~

so as a whole, i'm gonna retake my SAT this January..haha..cool~ :D

THE END

p/s..goodluck to adibah,syahir,harya,wahie,kales,dr, raihan,zafree,alia, ali dype,nani and others who will be taking either SAT1 or SAT2 this becoming 6Dis..best of luck, friends! :D

3 comments:

Zafree said...

namer syahir ngan adibah kuar dlu...

Sharifuddin Shukri said...

wey,, amik bal8 komen ko nie..
oit..sdp gle kutuk ak..haha..kureng sehh..ko yg nk t'lggr ak..ak gak yg brek..naseb baik!!! ;p coco poyo!
haha

ain coco said...

to zafree..asl??haha..sje je letak nama diorg dlu..at least ak ltk gak nama ko n ur gf tuh..haha ;p gdluck la korg dua yer..bdk hebat..star gle.. :D

to shasha..siot gle ko..asl copy paste je??x mncabar r cm tuh...haha..so,kesimpulan nye..ak lah juara.. :D