Thursday, December 11, 2008

the perfect day :D

i'm on my greatest cloud nine mood..huhu..well, let me start from the beginning of my fabulous day..yesterday,i woke up..got myself ready and whatsoever..after that, i'm off to KUMON to send my lil bro for his math tuition..while waiting, me and my mak long ate various food at the asam pedas cafe& restaurant..i ordered bihun kantonese and apple juice..those delectable food really does make my tummy happy..haha..plus, we ate roti bakar..yummy~ it gives me an absolute satisfaction..dah lama weih xmkn bihun kantonese..!!

well later on, we head our way to Mandarin Hotel, exactly beside KLCC..we placed up our bags in the exquisite hotel room and finally off to KLCC :D with my maklong..well, my dad and my lil bro have to go to my mum's office to fetch her up..

KLCC..well since before, i have a strong intention and desire to buy some books.. =) so,i strolled to the highest floor..and searched for sophie kinsella's novels at kinokuniya..eureka! i found it..there were loads of them!!how i wish i could own all of them..^sigh^ hurm.. so, i just chose 3 books that look appealing enough..frankly, i was in haste because i need to go back to the hotel before 6pm..so, i just paid up those books..but yeah..i think i'll definitely love each of them due to the fact that the author is Sophie Kinsella =) her hilarious novels would absolutely give me pleasure..


books that give me a beam of satisfaction :D

then, we're back to the hotel..perform asar and maghrib prayer..took a shower, got myself ready for dinner..later on, head our way to grandballroom for 'majlis makan malam seri pahlawan' cool huh??haha..patriotik gle aku..btw,it was a tremendous night..the food was scrumptious!and i can eat to my heart's content!wee~ it was a complete multiracial cuisine..combination of chinese,malay and indian food!haha..utterly delicious!btw, the main purpose of that dinner is to celebrate our devoted army that have sacrificed a lot in order to ensure that our independent country,Malaysia would continously maintains its tranquility and serenity! :D thank you dear soldiers..!! without you, we might not live in peace like we do now..


the ultimate dinner..

to put in a nutshell, i'm jubilant because i bought 3novels that i love and i ate variety of delicious food! weee~ :D gembira sehh..kenyang perut aku =)


~i am happy~

No comments: